Here are 12 reasons to consume Organic Cilantro tea:
1. Rids the Body of Heavy Metals
2. Protects Against Oxidative Stress
3. Lowers Anxiety and Improves Sleep
4. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
5. Protects Against Cardiovascular Disease
6. Prevents Urinary Tract Infections
7. Settles Digestive Upset
8. Protects Against Food Poisoning
9. Supports Healthy Menstrual Function
10. Prevents Neurological Inflammation
11. Protects Against Colon Cancer
12. Soothes Skin Irritations
Steeping directions: Pour 8-10 oz of hot spring water over one tsp of our loose leaf tea. Cover and steep for 3-5 minutes or preferred time. For cold brew pour ice and bottled spring water over one tsp of tea. Steep for 10-20 minutes and enjoy!
80-90 servings per jar
Cilantro is rich in phytonutrients, flavonoids, and phenolic compounds.
Vitamin A: 270 IU
Vitamin K: 12.4 mcg
Folate: 2.5 mcg
Potassium: 20.8 mg
Cilantro is very low in saturated fat and cholesterol, and the caloric value is nearly nonexistent. It is a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins A, C, E, K, calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium. Just a ¼ cup of fresh cilantro provides 270 IU of Vitamin A, and 16% of the daily value recommended of vitamin K.
The vitamin K and calcium content of cilantro help to build strong bones, teeth, and hair. Cilantro is considered the “anti-diabetic” plant in some parts of Europe, and research shows that it helps to lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, supports healthy cardiovascular function, and much more.